Yesterday was touch and go with mom. Hospital called, then the Dr called with updates, they had moved her to the ICU and put her on a bi pap machine to stabilize her breathing. She was in critical status, they wanted the family to know, they also wanted to know if it should come down to it, would she want to be put on a ventilator, we said yes. It is hard to make those kinds of decisions, there are also more decisions to be made as well, but we have to sit down as a little family and start the conversations.
in all, she is stable now, we are keeping in touch with the nurses and doctors, she was alert last night, but they sedated her, so that she could get some rest, they wanted her breathing to come down; to where she was not breathing like she was in a race, I think that happened last night, this morning her vitals are holding good, and she is still resting. They had to change her antibiotics because she has a fungal infection in her lungs because of the pneumonia. Keep those prayers up for my mom. I am trying to keep positive, and my Faith strong. It is up to her fighting this, and God holding her in His Loving arms and docs doing what they do.
Nothing more to say in my corner, so until the next time.